Paramotor harness with all possible hooking points.
Left or right side adaptable side reserve parachute pocket.
Most popular Powered Paragling ( PPG ) harness world wide.
• Will accept a solo or tandem reserve parachute pocket.
• Comfortable when hiking with, and during the running takeoff phase.
• Though / Well built.
- Powered Paraglider.
- Body posture: upright.
- Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism.
- 30 mm Self-locking stainless steel buckles.
- Pre-equipped to receive a side reserve parachute pocket.
- Anti Balance System.
Gear / comfort
- Speed-Bar pulleys.
- Extra thick shoulder padding for better comfort during transportation or the takeoff running phase.
- Pre-equipped for connection to the frame with PAP, Cross mobiles and Swan-necks.
- Dorsal container to accept anti-vibration low density foam.
- Large folding extension to facilitate the running phase prior takeoff.
- Compartment beneath the seat.
- Removable lateral Neoprene storage pockets ( Optional reserve parachute pocket ).
- Adjustable leg-straps length.
- Adjustable backrest support incline.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Seat extension angle adjustment.
- Cordura 500D.
- Polyamide 420D Diamond Ripstop.
- Cordura light.
Weight 3395 g | 3110 g
- EN 1651.